Thanks to our incredible partnership with the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce W.O.R.C. Initiative, we are pleased to announce that 9 second chance entrepreneurs who participated in our Rise Up, Get Started program have earned their way to a Chamber membership.
Meet the newest member businesses of the KC Chamber of Commerce!
- Diamond Fuse: Bizzy Babies
- Craig Lark: Craig & ‘Em’s Kitchen
- Sean Gasaway: Jefe, LLC
- Robert Miller: ROMElectric & Smart Home Automation
- Teresa Conard: Scrapbook Nostalgia
- Richard Curtis: Curtis Handyman Services
- Jeff Ryder: Spotlight Media 360
- William Hollins: Ethereal Plains Entertainment
- Troy Campbell: To A T Moving & Transportation
To earn their membership, each entrepreneur participated in our Rise Up, Get Started program and engaged with our September Be the Boss business support groups to learn directly from the team at the Chamber how to make the most of everything the Chamber has to offer to new and growing businesses around KC.
Over the next year, the entrepreneurs will continue to learn and hone their networking skills through our workshops. And you can definitely expect to see the Determination, Incorporated second chance entrepreneur community together at KC Chamber networking events in the near future!
Thank you to the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce W.O.R.C. Initiative for this partnership and for their generous support. It takes a village to support an entrepreneur, and there’s no greater village to be a part of than Kansas City!